IDE needs latest update dates for projects and sources

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
AkshayKhanolkar

IDE needs latest update dates for projects and sources

Unread post by AkshayKhanolkar »

I was trying to look into an issue where I wanted to find out when a source was last promoted to PD.
To do this; I have to enable "Show finished Projects" on the "Developers Workbench" page. Then I have to eyeball the source I am interested in and use the hover to find the date it was sent to PD.

I eventually created a query to get this information from the database. Which is much quicker. But access to the IDE database if not guaranteed on all apps.

"SELECT Obj.ObjectName, PRJ.Name AS ProjectName, PRJ.CurrentPath, PRJ.CreatedBy, PRJ.UpdatedOn
FROM <[Path]_IDE.[Tenant_app]_System>.SCM_Project_Objects OBJ LEFT JOIN <[Path]_IDE.[Tenant_app]_System>.SCM_Projects PRJ
ON OBJ.ProjectId = PRJ.ProjectId
WHERE OBJ.ObjectId = <ObjectId>
Order By UpdatedOn"

If there was an IDE page with promotion dates and filters on "ObjectName" and "ProjectName" would help this greatly.

This is a request similar to the issue raised by Cathy. Here:
viewtopic.php?t=485
word count: 169
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: IDE needs latest update dates for projects and sources

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

This post has been attached to task 10840. This post will be updated when it is completed.
word count: 17