On Monday May 22nd, the IDE/DV/QA environments for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to DesignTime Revision 2609 and RunTime Revision 1218. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 10:00AM CST with an expected completion time of 3:30PM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
On Wednesday May 24th, the PD environment for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to RunTime Revision 1218. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 3:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 3:30PM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
NOTE: Please upgrade ECC to revision 136 to utilize the changes in DesignTime Revision 2605 & RunTime Revision 1216 when the are applied.
Revision 2603 and RunTime Revision 1212: QueryNodesFromString Service
- Implemented a new service in the Node Workshop called QueryNodesFromString. This service is for parsing elements out of HTML strings.
- Viewing a logic canvas is read only mode no longer shows several icons that shouldn't be used in that mode like "Create Loop" or "Paste".
- A new service called Html To Word has been implemented in the Files and Folders workshop. This service allows Html to be entered and will write it to a file when given a name. To write the file as a Word Document add the extension .word at the end of the FileName.
- Connections can be made from the service property dots that show when the "Append Service Output", or "Expose Service Output", or "Catch Exception" properties are on for a service. Connections have been disabled from being made from the service property dots. Renamed the Yes/True on Right context menu items to be "Switch T & F" for Boolean services and "Switch Yes & No" for Binary Decision services.
- The XSL helper popup is still inserting _Parameters in the path for it's values when used with _ViewParameters. All places have been changed to make sure it uses the updated parameters language.
- The Boolean service's hover context menu is missing the "Switch T & F" connections option. The missing option has been added in with the tooltip of "Switch True and False Connections".
- The initial XML for the Method Output service's Dynamic Xml/Xsl mode is currently displaying incorrectly. The initial XML has been changed to properly display
Revision 1213: Multipage Tif Files
- Added the ability to display all the pages of a tif file on the invoice and OCR canvases.
- When a table starts disabled and gets updated by an UpdateElement control the opacity only gets decreased and not removed. The code that changes the opacity instead of removing it has been removed.
- REST API's now send better error messages for if users have authorization or not to them. The "Key" header passed in can now be lowercase as well.
- Implemented several more efficient procedures when building MVC application pages and the logs now have a BuildView object type that will indicate how long a page took to build.
- Data inside containers are not being passed down correctly. The controls inside containers now know the view so that data can be passed down correctly.