EASYCommerce MVC Checkbox control visibility bug

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
mollydunn

EASYCommerce MVC Checkbox control visibility bug

Unread post by mollydunn »

I'm creating a Restrict Address page and the functionality is that if the user checks to restrict a billing address, the "Restrict Ship To?" checkbox should disappear for the other billing addresses (visible = False).

I have the visible property of the checkbox dynamically set to a value returned from the submethod. While testing I ran into a case where when checking to restrict only the Second Billing Address, the Restrict Ship To checkbox won't work (remains blank and makes no changes on click). I changed the RenderIfNotVisible property value to True, and now the functionality works, but when the Restrict Ship To checkbox is hidden for the first billing address, the text for the check box still remains visible.
image.png
image.png
word count: 121

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: EASYCommerce MVC Checkbox control visibility bug

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #11038 has been created. This post will be updated when it has been completed.
word count: 15