copy to clipboard not allowed yet - resulted in NaN

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

copy to clipboard not allowed yet - resulted in NaN

Unread post by CathyC »

I was testing in an incognito window and in it I copied a bunch of services. I waited until the wheel stopped spinning. Then the browser asked me if I allowed the site to copy things to the clipboard and I had to click ok. Once I did, the wheel spun again. Then I hit ctrl+v to paste and they showed up on the canvas. but when I looked at the services it showed like this with the NaN undefined. I showed like that for all the services I pasted.

The first thing I copied was actually copied from another method, so copying isnt the issue. Those were copied when I wasnt in an incognito window though and already had allowed copy to clipboard.

I just thought it was interesting and might point to bugs caused by when the browser doesnt have permissions yet to copy to clipboard.
I dont need a task to fix this, just hoping it'll be helpful to the internal team
image.png
word count: 167

Tags: