UserDialog/Column Sorting issue

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CameronDouthitt

UserDialog/Column Sorting issue

Unread post by CameronDouthitt »

This is a fix needed for a client on PL2 on 5.1 Classic.

I have a page with a list that has Column header sorting. There is a button that utilizes the UserDialog service. The 'no' path for this UserDialog service just goes straight to a Terminate and doesn't do anything else. When I click the button and go down the 'no' path, the column header sorting stops working.
Last edited by CameronDouthitt on May 2nd, 2023, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 71

Tags:
CameronDouthitt

Re: UserDialog/Column Sorting issue

Unread post by CameronDouthitt »

After posting this I realized that it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the UserDialog.

My page design is a main table that has 5 cells vertically. Each of the cells has a nested table structure that has a list. All of these lists have column header sorting. Each list is sourced from a different data source.

The issue seems to be caused by just running one of the lists data sources(I have them separated like this for efficiency). The rest of the lists column sorting with stop working at this point besides the one list that had it's data source run.
word count: 107