TextBox values not passed into Controllers

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
asaucedo

TextBox values not passed into Controllers

Unread post by asaucedo »

I am currently working on MVC and the controller's parameter doesn't seem to find the value from a textbox if it is inside a table on the header of a list. Once I move the textbox outside of the table, the value seems to passed through as normal.

In the image below, when the PositionTitleHeaderFilter control is inside the PositionHeaderTable, the value isn't passed to the controller.; however, if I move it outside, the value is found.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-06-02 074909.png
word count: 80

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: TextBox values not passed into Controllers

Unread post by SteveCap »

I believe if you put the textbox directly into the header row cell it should work.

Task #10495 has been created for this issue. This post will be updated when it has been completed.
word count: 34
CathyC

Re: TextBox values not passed into Controllers

Unread post by CathyC »

I talked with Alejandro on this, its a very rare case and hasnt come up again. steve's suggestion worked so its no longer needed. so this is resolved.
closing the task for it
word count: 34