Copy from ECC

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Copy from ECC

Unread post by CathyC »

I was working in a project where I have a file in an SFTP that I need to move to my application server. To do this, I need to use SFTP services and select to use them through ECC.

Doing this saves them to the ECC server. Then I use the CopyFilesFromECC service to move them to the app server

Just as a best practice, this does need to be removed from the ECC server. The way ECC works is by saving it to the server so it pulls back the data a little at a time, so it does need to be saved there. I just found out this that it wasn't possible to not save it to the ECC server so now I realized the design I had is missing the cleanup step of deleting the file.
Copy from ECC.PNG
word count: 140

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Copy from ECC

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #10358 has been created to add a new node to the CopyFileFromECC and CopyFilesFromECC to have a new input: Delete: True/False. If true the file will be deleted after it has been copied.
word count: 35
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Copy from ECC

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

This feature has been added as of DesignTime Revision 2303, RunTime Revision 986, and ECC Revision 113.
word count: 17