Calendar Widget Format in Classic

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
smoady

Calendar Widget Format in Classic

Unread post by smoady »

I was facing an issue on the output format of the Calendar widget not matching the DisplayDate settings of the user. I changed the Output format to match it based on the user's account settings. However, I was getting an invalid message (such as Screenshot #3) and I wasn't able to apply Start Date filter. By changing the Output Format and the validation Group I was able to get it to filter and removed the message but I'm still getting a (!) icon and a red outline as an "error" as in Screenshot #1. After changing the validation group I was able to filter the date.
Screenshot #2 shows that the filtering of the Grid is functionable but it will return the order number with a start date of the day prior. For example, filtering Jan 31, 2022 will return an order number with a start date Jan 30, 2022
ScreenShot_1.png
ScreenShot_2.png
ScreenShot_3.png
Last edited by smoady on April 25th, 2023, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 152
SteveCap

Re: Calendar Widget Format in Classic

Unread post by SteveCap »

We have task #10199 created for this issue, this post will be updated When a task is implemented.
word count: 18