Download Table Records from IDE

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Download Table Records from IDE

Unread post by CathyC »

During projects which have imports, we pull thousands of records from JDE to local application db tables. During the setup of that project we need to give exports to JDE people to validate the data. The "Read/Update Database Records" page has a download to csv button above the grid, but for my purposes it always times out and I have to ask the internal team to download it manually (which I worry is becoming a bit burdensome)

The page should have a textbox right next to it which accepts an email of the person requesting it. A batch job could run and put together the large file and email it out when done. It should put the file together, zip it, then email to that entered email address. it should have error handling so the textbox cannot be blank. Since the IDE knows everyone's email address from the logged in user, it should auto populate with that email. This will encourage the use of one login per user instead of sharing accounts which we discourage in our best practices anyway
word count: 182
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Download Table Records from IDE

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Task #10460 has been created. We will update this post when it has been completed.
word count: 15