On Monday February 5th, the IDE/DV/QA environments for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to DesignTime Low Code Revision 2738 and DesignTime No Code Revision 343 and RunTime Revision 1346. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 10:00AM CST with an expected completion time of 10:30AM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
On Wednesday February 7th, the IDE/DV/QA environments for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to RunTime Revision 1346. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 3:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 3:30PM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
DesignTime Low Code
Revision 2738: Parameter Type Window
- Added a window that can be opened by a type button on each node in the _Parameters list of a method. This window is used to set the parameter's type, and some types also have additional options to configure.
Revision 342 And RunTime Revision 1342: Subgroup Widget/Collection Enhancement
- Subgroups now support changing the container type to Collection or Widget.
- The columns in the downloaded csv file don't match the columns in the table. The columns that are download have been updated to match the columns in the table.
Revision 1339: No Code Form Control Spinner Fix
- In No code forms, multiple controllers runs on the action click and is causing multiple spinner on the page. Resolved by only having one spinner on the page.
- The GetUDC service is erroring for non-MS databases when UDC's are being cached. Reworked the service when it queries results from non-MS databases. The code has been updated to always set the dropdown values to be the UDC value.
- The ReceiveEmail service now returns the new email id when the service moves the email.
- The Test Email configuration now affects No Code request emails.
- Whitespace at the beginning/end of text to be translated can sometimes cause the text to fail to translate. A trim call has been added to text that will be translated.
- Added view controls to the canvas:
- Drag to pan tool
- Zoom in/out tool
- Rotate clockwise/counter clockwise tool.
- Array's now saves as XML and have a lookup widget to add and set values along with updating the "+" button text to "Add Row" and the "Set Values" button text to "Confirm".
- Entity controls of type Textbox now honor the DataLength attribute for that entity.