On Monday December 11th, the IDE/DV/QA environments for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to DesignTime Low Code Revision 2714, DesignTime No Code Revision 299, and RunTime Revision 1305. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 10:00AM CST with an expected completion time of 10:30AM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
On Wednesday December 13th, the IDE/DV/QA environments for Platform1, Platform2, Platform3, and Platform4 will be upgraded to RunTime Revision 1305. Platform1, Platform2, and Platform4 will begin their upgrade at 3:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 3:30PM CST. Platform3 will begin its upgrade at 12:00PM CST with an expected completion time of 12:30PM CST.
NOTE: Please upgrade ECC to revision 150 for use with the Snowflake Database Support revisions in DesignTime Revision 2714 And RunTime Revision 1304.
DesignTime Low Code
Revision 2710: Widget Loading Spinner Fix
- When loading a widget the spinner icon is missing. Changed the given path to be a valid path.
- A new workflow status called validation has been implemented and can only be connected from a form status. The canvas inside will be a regular logic canvas used to validate the form. Added the ability to show a completion message on status actions. This message is customizable and allows variables to be passed into it.
- The Action Area section of a workflow status action can now be linked to buttons on a page to move requests and using the Action Area control will only show buttons for actions that match the action area name.
- Implemented support for snowflake databases.
Revision 295: Logic Canvas Improvements
- The logic canvas has taken these improvements:
- The inputs and outputs of a service now open an editor window and will show x/y where x is the number of inputs exposed and y is the number inputs with connections.
- Double clicking on a service now just allows the service name to be changed.
- Added in several hover texts to give more clarification on the numbers of the inputs and outputs of a service.
- Added several hand icons to indicate that the buttons are clickable.
- There is a brand new window to modify inputs and outputs of a service to add ease to the development process.
- Currently both the LeftClause input node and RightClause input node are not getting set to the path and instead is getting set to the xsl value. A line has been added to force setting the path when connecting the LeftClause or RightClause input to an output.
- Implemented a context menu for connections between workflow statuses. It gives the options to "Delete", "Make Connection Longer", and" Remove Bends" for a given connection.