ToJDEDecimal Parameters

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
tzdanows

ToJDEDecimal Parameters

Unread post by tzdanows »

Inquiry about the Data Conversion Service ToJDEDecimal. I've pretty much switched to using the expression during the query to the database rather than this service but I was curious what the Dictionary parameter here is supposed to be. Its required and during our meeting today, we were all curious about it.

I'm attempting to change RPAG (Amount-Gross, Numeric) to contain decimal points rather than display as an integer.

word count: 71
SteveCap

Re: ToJDEDecimal Parameters

Unread post by SteveCap »

Dictionary gets mapped to the FRDTAI column from the F9210 table for the majority of precisions. For currency it is mapped to CVCRCD in the F0013 table
word count: 27
shalomsims

Unread post by shalomsims »

Is this what you mean? Or would we need to create another Inquire service for CurrencyCode and Dictionary?
Screenshot 2022-03-29 144257.png
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-03-29 124234.png
word count: 18
SteveCap

Unread post by SteveCap »

The service is going to run a query like:
SELECT FRCLAS, FRCDEC FROM F9210 WHERE FRDTA = {Dictionary}
If it finds a record and the FRCLAS column = 'currency' it will then run a query like:
SELECT CVCDEC FROM F0013 WHERE CVCRCD = {CurrecnyCode}
word count: 41
mollydunn

Unread post by mollydunn »

I'm still a little confused on how to fill out the service itself specifically the Dictionary and Currency code values. Is it necessary to create another inquire service?
word count: 29
JustinVanRegenmorter

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Here is some documentation on how to setup and use this service.
word count: 12