Table Collapsible Property Functionality

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
mollydunn

Table Collapsible Property Functionality

Unread post by mollydunn »

In writing documentation for the Table control, I found that the "Collapsible" property is not working properly as expected. When collapsible is set to True, the "+" or "-" button appears next to the table header as expected, but the buttons do not function. The only way i've been able to collapse or expand the tables is by using the "Collapsed" property to do so.

I have two tables, Table 1 and Table 2. Table 1 has collapsible set to True, and collapsed set to False. Table 2 has both collapsible and collapsed set to True. I have also tried only configuring the collapsible property and leaving collapsed as is and i still get the same result.

My understanding is that this is a bug and the +/- buttons should be functional and therefore this property is not working as expected, or as the documentation currently states.
image.png
image.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 944 times
image.png
image.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 944 times
word count: 161

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Table Collapsible Property Functionality

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task 11445 has been created to review this issue.
word count: 9
JustinVanRegenmorter

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Task 11445 has been closed. When the HtmlId of the table is set, then the "Collapsible" property can function as expected.
word count: 21
CathyC

Unread post by CathyC »

I discussed this with the internal team. Since it is not intuitive that HtmlId is required for it to work, task 11445 has been reopened and repurposed to make it not require it. This is so it will work in a more intuitive way. Once this task is complete, the forum post will be updated so documentation can be updated too
word count: 61