Suggestion for Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click Selection/Deselection

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
msweeney

Suggestion for Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click Selection/Deselection

Unread post by msweeney »

I have noticed how the Process Canvas lets you ctrl+click services to select multiple, in a manner that reminds me of ctrl+clicking multiple files in a file explorer. I thought it would be a nice touch if you could ctrl+click a service that is already selected to deselect it.

Also, this is more complicated, but I thought it would be handy to be able to click one service and then shift+click another to select both services and everything connecting them.

I think either of these could make it quicker to select a bunch of consecutive services in situations where the click-and-drag select is less effective, such as when multiple services end up inadvertently overlapping.
word count: 120

Tags:
steve.sakhnini

Re: Suggestion for Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click Selection/Deselection

Unread post by steve.sakhnini »

both features are implemented in LogicCanvas, but need to be enabled and tested,

I have created Task 10280 to check on them and enable them once they are tested. this post will be updated once they are ready.
word count: 38
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Suggestion for Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click Selection/Deselection

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

This suggestion has been implemented as of DesignTime Revision 2465.
word count: 10