Open Window Service not working all the time

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
smackie

Open Window Service not working all the time

Unread post by smackie »

I am using the opewindow service in a controller in MVC page and when user click the link which should open a pop up window the window doesn't always open. So, the user can click the link from the page and the window opens; however, if they close the window and click the link again the window does not open. If the user keeps clicking the link the window will eventually open. The controller consists of the following services: getwebsiteproperties, variables (used to create the url), openwindow. I'm attaching the logs showing the javascript from the openwindow service when the failure happens. I also attached a screen shot of the console from the page inspect which shows a few errors.
Attachments
Open Window Service.png
Console.png
word count: 122

Tags:
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Open Window Service not working all the time

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Task 11530 has been created to look into and address this issue. This post will be updated when the issue is resolved.
word count: 22