Authorization Type Table?

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Authorization Type Table?

Unread post by CathyC »

I know in 5.1 there is a table:

<xsl:value-of select="$EP_Connection_Database_Application_TablePath_Base"/>.Security_Authorizations

where the authorizations are stored for the app. Here is an example of what it contains:
image.png
but in building out a feature for EC (Impersonation and Work with accounts/user managment), I had the need to know which authorizations are for internal users and which are for customer users. I know our base apps go with the rule of

"if it starts with 'Internal_' its for internal and if it starts with 'Customer_' then its for customers"

but in the apps we've built out, sometimes the authorizations are changed by the tenant admins to be something like:
IT_Admin

which doesnt follow this rule and would then break the impersonation and user creation logic in EC.

In EASYProcess 4.8, there was a separate table that stored the "UseType" of each Authorization [EC_UserAuthorizations]
image.png
Then the authorizations and their descriptions were kept in [EPUserAuthorizations]

Does something like this exist for EASYProcess 5.1?
word count: 175

Tags: