Properties Not Loading in View Canvas

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Properties Not Loading in View Canvas

Unread post by CathyC »

I'm working in MVC Platform1 on a large view canvas (not sure if thats why) and sometimes it takes a long time (maybe like 10 - 30 seconds?) to load the properties. when they do load, it is missing all the categories. I dont always notice right away, but I'll be scrolling through thinking "where is the 'name' property?" and just cant find it.

Here it is missing categories
image.png
Here it is once I click off the control and back on it so all categories show
image.png
Also sometimes it just wont load and I'll get this:
image.png
maybe the first issue is because its in the middle of getting the response from the server and only gets part of it?

I am usually working on this in the late evening (8pm -1a) central time. In case that is relevant for timing.
word count: 142

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Properties Not Loading in View Canvas

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #11501 has been created to look into this issue.
word count: 10
AkshayKhanolkar

Re: Properties Not Loading in View Canvas

Unread post by AkshayKhanolkar »

To add to this: I've also experienced when I'm clicking through controls which are taking time to load. When I move to control B from control A, it will still load the property values for control A (the older control I clicked on). This happens mainly when I have filtered the property down. eg Text, Style in the property filter. I've seen this happen during working hours in the afternoon time, but I think it has happened while working in the evening as well.
word count: 87