ECC Test Access Page

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

ECC Test Access Page

Unread post by CathyC »

In writing the ECC documentation, I saw the forum post with the previous instructions tells developers to go to a page "TestECCAccess", but this page shows an error. Is it not meant to be used anymore?
image.png
Forum post: viewtopic.php?p=87&hilit=ECC#p87

Here is the text I have written which I was going to put in the training:
If the pair fails, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
Url is wrong
Make sure it matches the url from the EASYCloud Connector page for the matching environment
Client Id is wrong
Make sure it matches the url from the EASYCloud Connector page for the matching environment
The server cannot reach the Url
Open a browser on the server and go to the EASYCloud Connector Page in the IDE. Replace the "EASYCloudConnector” from the Url with “TestECCAccess”
word count: 142

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: ECC Test Access Page

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #11078 has been created to fix this page in the template. Once it has been completed this post will be updated and you will have to import the page to your app.
word count: 33
CathyC

Re: ECC Test Access Page

Unread post by CathyC »

I talked with Justin on this. He found that the IDE page should instead redirect testing to use the tools on the existing IDE page.

So this task is now to remove the mention of it on the IDE.
word count: 39