Opening a window of a widget, within a widget- MVC feature

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
mollydunn

Opening a window of a widget, within a widget- MVC feature

Unread post by mollydunn »

I have a widget, ShowAccountAddresses, which creates a list of the Account locations. On the AccountHome page, I have the widget embedded directly on the page, and it has a parameter set to only show the first 5 addresses for that account. I also have a button to Show All Addresses, so that if the account has more than 5 addresses, clicking the button would open a window of the same widget, but with no parameter value to limit the number of addresses shown. It would then show the complete list of addresses. Because the button is in the widget, it will not give me an option to open a window of itself.

I talked about this with the internal team and we discussed changing it to allow me to open a window of the widget ShowAccountAddresses, from a button on the widget ShowAcccountAddresses.
image.png
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-17 143325.jpg
word count: 144

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Opening a window of a widget, within a widget- MVC feature

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #10888 has been created. When this task has been completed this post will be updated.
word count: 16