Upgrade/Project History in IDE

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Upgrade/Project History in IDE

Unread post by CathyC »

We got a question of what change was made to PD because there were features broken now.

I went to look in the IDE at project status, but was unsure of where to see the details of date/time that projects were released to PD. I found that it displays when you hover over the environment it moved to:
image.png
This didnt match the date when we expected a change to cause this though. So my next thought was a platform revision might have negatively affected the application. Though this should be rare. Where do I see when the revisions are applied?
Last edited by CathyC on May 2nd, 2023, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 101

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Upgrade/Project History in IDE

Unread post by SteveCap »

Revisions are applied on a schedule. IDE, DV, and QA are every Monday and PD is every Wednesday. The upgrade page will show you what the current revision is but there is currently no way to see which revisions were applied during the upgrade. You currently just have to know what the previous revision was.
word count: 55
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Upgrade/Project History in IDE

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

The info you are looking for is available in the Product Announcements forum.
word count: 13