process lookup improvement

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

process lookup improvement

Unread post by CathyC »

I have a case where I am working with an application that will have many language translation options. Each new language I start, I take the export of the dictionary, then provide it to the person who speaks the new language and have them translate the records. This is a little challenging for the person because they dont have the context of where they appear. So I get questions like "where does 'Filter by Result' show on the portal?". I then do a process lookup and find no results. So it must be hardcoded text in a widget or page. Unfortunately I dont know where all the text shows, so sometimes I dont have an answer.

Can the process lookup be changed to "Application Lookup and have a section for process and UI?

I know we were planning improvements for the process lookup page to return names that are more useful than the Ids. So I was thinking we could bundle that change with this one.
Last edited by CathyC on May 2nd, 2023, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 166

Tags:
CathyC

Re: process lookup improvement

Unread post by CathyC »

There is a task (#9386) for the process lookup improvements which I added this forum post to
word count: 17