BatchJob Files

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Filip.Serw

BatchJob Files

Unread post by Filip.Serw »

I am in discussion with Steve C on this. Creating this for the record. Currently no solution yet. Currently there is an issue accessing the records recorded by the batchjob services. Also,

Previously, before a batch job upgrade the set up for for records going into email text files was through query on BatchJob_Runs. The Batch jobs have a method that sends an email when something in the batchjob fails. This method relies on the BatchJob_Runs table to have records to create a textfile that is attached to the email.

Here are the important logs showing that the queries are not finding anything to write to the file.
QueryLog.png
QueryLog2.png
WriteFile.png
Here is the table showing that no records from batch job runs get added to the table.
InquiringTable.png
word count: 127

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: BatchJob Files

Unread post by SteveCap »

We are going to add a new connection instance named Logs which will give you access to query the Logs database and be able to see the BatchJob_Runs records. This will be done with task #10561
word count: 37
CathyC

Unread post by CathyC »

I tried to download the logs from the Batch Job History IDE and it downloaded _.txt which was an empty file. So it might be all tenant's IDE batch job pages that are affected by this because of the history widget's download button. Previously I thought it was only EASYCommerce because we had that feature to email the logs.
word count: 61
JustinVanRegenmorter

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

This task has been completed and the issue has been resolved in the current version of EASYProcess.
word count: 17