Submit fired controller process fifty times

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
AkshayKhanolkar

Submit fired controller process fifty times

Unread post by AkshayKhanolkar »

Need to look into why this process ran so many times and created so many workflows.

image.png
Last edited by AkshayKhanolkar on August 5th, 2022, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 16

Tags:
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Submit fired controller process fifty times

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Hello Akshay,

Could you please provide more information into what is happening here. Controller Events will only run once per click unless there is possibly some JavaScript causing it to click the button over and over again.

A possible solution would be to use the DisableOnClick property on the button in order to force the button to only be clickable once per page load.
word count: 64
AkshayKhanolkar

Re: Submit fired controller process fifty times

Unread post by AkshayKhanolkar »

The Submit button onClick had fired multiple times are created a long list of new workflows over the same item. This happened long ago and never again. Could have been an issue with the client's machine or something. There was no way to get more info on that or for me to be of any help to them. So I created a forum post to have to go under someone's eyes
word count: 73