Open Widget Window to Confirm Deletion Selection

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
smoady

Open Widget Window to Confirm Deletion Selection

Unread post by smoady »

In Platform 3 tenant I'm trying to add a feature to the Account Home page. The page has a feature to delete users created (if signed in as userA, it wouldn't allow userA to delete self and display a message). However, if userA deletes userB, it will directly delete the user without displaying an 'Are you sure you want to delete the user' message
I created a widget with 2 buttons either selecting (yes/cancel) How do I implement it to open the widget, wait for a response from the user, and return the query string from the widget to the DeleteButton Model, based on the response from the widget it will either just close the widget or close the widget and delete the user?
Attachments
DeleteButtonModel.png
DeleteButtonModel
DeleteButtonModel.png (145.73 KiB) Viewed 359 times
DeleteButtonModel
DeleteButtonModel
DeleteButtonModel.png (145.73 KiB) Viewed 359 times
Last edited by smoady on April 25th, 2023, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 127

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Open Widget Window to Confirm Deletion Selection

Unread post by SteveCap »

I don't think you need the widget. There is a service named UserDialog that you can get user input from.
word count: 21
smoady

Re: Open Widget Window to Confirm Deletion Selection

Unread post by smoady »

That worked, thanks
word count: 3