Accessing K-Rise App via JDE

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
smackie

Accessing K-Rise App via JDE

Unread post by smackie »

I would like to call a K-Rise application from within JDE using an E1Page; however when access the K-Rise page I don't want to have to enter user name and password each time. Is there a way to pass this information via the url setup in JDE?
Attachments
E1Page Setup.png
E1Page Setup.png (55.24 KiB) Viewed 832 times
E1Page Setup.png
E1Page Setup.png (55.24 KiB) Viewed 832 times
word count: 50

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Accessing K-Rise App via JDE

Unread post by SteveCap »

How do users login to your jde? Is there any single sign one that you use that you can also then send to use to login. For the time being for security you will need to login each time. We will do some research for other solutions.
word count: 47
smackie

Unread post by smackie »

Users currently sign in to JDE with their user name and password. I was thinking that I could create one account in K-Rise that could be used by all users, that would be passed with the url since the K-Rise page is an inquiry only page and users have a specific log in to JDE.
word count: 57
SumanPrasad

Unread post by SumanPrasad »

Sheryl,
What you are looking for is not a user based security but a key based security. We have a feature in progress right (Task #: 10119) which will allow you to setup a key and then assign REST API or Pages to it. Only those pages can work if they send this key in url.
Meanwhile, We have a service called GetHttpData. I will work with Steve to make this service work in MVC to give you IP address (Task #: 10133). You can then restrict this page only coming from a certain IP address. Basically you will make this page unsecured and then use GetHttpData to get IP address in the Model. If it matches certain IP addresses, you can allow to proceed it in the Model otherwise just show an error message or forward to error page.
Both task 10133,10119 are in the queue and I have asked Justin to notify you once they make it to the our PD.
word count: 162
JustinVanRegenmorter

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Task 10133 has been resolved in RunTime Revision 869.
word count: 9