Building Issue

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
CathyC

Building Issue

Unread post by CathyC »

There seems to be an issue where EASYProcess is not automatically building sources. There have been some strange instances that point to it.
  • I recently worked on a project with Ben and did the release to PD. A support issue was raised and the cause was that it didnt build in PD. He rebuilt it and it fixed the issue
  • I was working in DV and made a final change, then closed the service I was in. This usually autobuilds so the changes can be seen on the site. I made a couple changes at a time and since I saw some, I assumed all were present. Then I finished for the day and was sure it was working. The next day, it looks broken. In looking into the logic, it should be broken, because one of the last things I did broke it. But I reloaded the page to confirm and it had not built, so it didnt appear broken
  • I promoted a project to QA. This included changes to the item import. Akshay ran the item import and reported that it didnt fix what it was supposed to. I looked at it, demoted, confirmed that "yes it should have worked", promoted, built it in QA, then ran it. This time it did do what it was supposed to.
word count: 220

Tags:
SteveCap

Re: Building Issue

Unread post by SteveCap »

Task #11499 has been created to look into the building issues.
word count: 11