Logs for Currently Selected Object

This forum allows users to post and respond to "How Do I Do ....." questions. The information contained in this forum has not been validated by K-Rise Systems and, as such, K-Rise Systems cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
kathy.pride

Logs for Currently Selected Object

Unread post by kathy.pride »

It would be very helpful if logs only display for a particular object. For example, I have the Save & Close button canvas opened below. When I click on logs (on that button), I get logs for everything. It's very difficult to have to scroll through all the logs to find the log for the one object. It would be even more helpful if the Object Name was the actual name of the object.
image.png
image.png
image.png
word count: 80

Tags:
JustinVanRegenmorter

Re: Logs for Currently Selected Object

Unread post by JustinVanRegenmorter »

Kathy,

When you are on a canvas and you switch to the logs tab of the canvas it should default to filtering on that particular object. The Object Name should also be the actual name of the object. If you could let me know which object types you are experiencing these issues with we can get this resolved for you. It also seems that the images you attached to your post are not currently displaying.
word count: 75
kathy.pride

Unread post by kathy.pride »

Justin,

I sent you an email with explanation and images.

Kathy
word count: 11
JustinVanRegenmorter

Thanks Kathy, this seems to just be an issue with the Classic logs. I have created task 10836 to resolve this issue.
word count: 22
JustinVanRegenmorter

This issue has been resolved in DesignTime Revision 2434.
word count: 9